Neutrik NC3MXX-HA 3 Pin Crimp XLR Male Nickel Housing Silver ContactsNeutrik
- Crimp termination with standard B-crimp tool (B-crimp acc. IEC 60352-2)
- Gastight and Solderless connection (RoHS compliant)
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Nemal manufactures XLR cables in both standard and custom lengths using Neutrik XLR connectors. Assemblies available in a wide range of colors and configurations.