EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool 100054CNemal Electronics
The EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer providing a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra-stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. This heavy-duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation on the conductors and pair separating splines. Not only will you overcome these connectivity obstacles, but you can be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications. Compatible with all EZ-RJ45 and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP.
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360° of connector support during crimp
- Expanded surface area on contact drivers delivers full, uniform crimp force
- Built-in cutter and stripper for flat and round cable
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
- Clean, ultra-flush trim on the EZ-RJ45 extended conductors
- Full surface to surface contact delivers uniform crimp force
The EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool uses the EZ-RJ45 'crimp & trim' system and is designed to handle larger dimensional size cables.
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e connectors.
- EZ-RJ45 Shielded CAT5e connectors.
- EZ-RJ45 CAT6 connectors.
- EZ-RJ12/11 connectors and all other RJ45, RJ12 and RJ11 modular plug connectors except AMP.