Artel FiberLink 3312Nemal Electronics
12G SDI Optical Fiber Extender/Transceiver.
The Fiberlink 3312 is a 12G SDI optical extender for high resolution 4K video for broadcast applications.
- The FiberLink 3312 is a compact, but powerful fiber optic link capable of extending high resolution video for 4K broadcast applications.
- It can extend signals from 270 Mbps to 12 Gbps up to 10 km on a single SM fiber and meets SMPTE SDI standards maintaining error free transmission of SMPTE 424M, 297M, 292M, 259M, 2081, 2082 and ASI over the entire 10 km distance.
- Additionally, the Fiberlink 3312 provides error free transmission with RP-198 pathological patterns.
- The units are built with a solid stand-alone compact enclosure with mounting flanges, making it the perfect solution for OB trucks, remote broadcast or any other application that might need a “throw down”, wall mount or shelf mounted fiber optic link. The units include 12 VDC, lA power supplies and have a mini-XLR locking power connector for a more secure connection.
- 12G-SDI long distance extension
- Bidirectional transmission supported
- One LC optical connection needed for one-way transmission
- Resolution support for 4K broadcast
- Data rate from 270 Mbps up to 12G-SDI
- Up to 10 km on one SM fiber
- Compact flange-mount design